- The Scarlet Room events have a 225+ person capacity depending on staging and seating.
- Events are located in Tri-cities WA. within minutes of the Pasco Airport. Tri-cities, WA. is home to 250,000+ people.
- All videotaping requests must be advanced with The Scarlet Room at least 3 days prior to the show date. A release or contract must be signed for any videotaping. The Scarlet Room reserves the right to use any videotape taken during events. There may be fees associated with videotaping, which are the sole responsibility of the person videotaping the event.
- All photographers and members of the press must obtain clearance from The Scarlet Room.
- All guest-lists are due by 4 pm the day of the show.
- The Scarlet Room requires that current Stage and Lighting Plots, Input Lists, Backline and Hospitality Riders be provided in advance directly to the event manager.
- Closed Circuit video will be broadcast in-house only.
- Contact Event Manager for advance. Load-in, Catering, etc., must be advanced with the Event Manager. Nothing is to be assumed from riders.
- Stage size: 28’ wide at front of stage and 18 ‘ deep.
- Backstage facilities:
Dressing Room - 15′ X 14′ - Holds 8 people comfortably. Includes an entertainment system with movies and gaming options.
Kitchen - 16’x15’ - Includes Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator, and Freezer.
Recording Studio (access must be arranged with Event Manager)
- FOH Specs -
Console: Behringer X32
Main Speakers: LA 208 Style Array (6)
Subs: LA 218 (4)
Main Amps: QSC 4.3
Sub Amps: QSC 4.3
- MON Specs -
Console: (Same as FOH)
Wedges: Behringer/Yamaha Floor wedges (4)
Amps: Yamaha P5000S (2)
All dynamic processing (Compression and gating) is done with the Behringer X32 console.
Reverb & Delay:
All reverb and delay processing is done with the Behringer X32 console.
2 MP3 player lines available at FOH.
CD player available upon request.
A variety of microphones including: Blue, Telefunken, and Electrovoice
Control - Chauvet ShowExpress
12 - 9x15w RGBAW-UV Par LEDs
5 - 24x18w Zoom RGBAW-UV Par LEDs
8 - 12x15w RGBAW-UV Moving Par LEDs
4 - Hawkeye 2 Moving LED’s
14 - 9 Matrix Moving LED’s
6 - 100w Beam Moving LED’s
2 - 2w Lasers
4 - DMX fire Machines
LED FX Curtain
All hazers, foggers or lighting must be positioned and run with the approval of the Lighting Director.